Sunday, September 30, 2012

Why so racist??

Skin color, does it really matter that much?.
Today most people prejudge a person by his
race or skin. Most of the time, the reason why
 a person tries to mimic another race is because
 he/she idolize someone in that particular race.
 Some just want to look "better" than others
 because they think looking like a foreigner
 in their native land puts them on a pedestal
 that makes them more attractive. To cut the long drama,
 we are all human beings, we share the same
 DNA so why bother changing your appearance? or judge others by their skin?

I found this video that shows how hard it is to be
accepted by people. The young lady talks about
how her mother applies hazardous cosmetics on her young face to make her look white to stop her playmates from teasing her because her skin
 is black.


 When I first attended my senior class in
 Southwest High School I felt really lost.
 Everyone seems to avoid me because I look
 different and I can't speak their language.
 The worst part is I hear clumps of people
 talking about me in every corridor I pass,
 they judge me and call me "chink" each and
 every time.

 In our present time, no matter how well you were raised by your parents or how nice you are as a person, there will always be those kind of people that will judge you by your race the first time they see you.



3 comments:

  1. I agree with what you have said Mark. I have noticed the same things when it comes to people trying to be people they aren't which you are correct, they get it from their peers.

    As for your senior year experience in the United States I cannot say I can fully relate, but I do understand how you feel. I too had an experience that was similar to yours in a way. My thoughts to all those negative people who just make fun of others is "Fuck em!"

    Nice blog post doe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks man i appreciate your feedback , and yeah fuck all those haters, and i don't really care about them anymore cos i got my homies now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are to many people that judge others based on their skin color or where they come from and they put stereotypes on them. That is not right at all because everyone should be happy with who they are and people shouldn't judge because it just brings others down.

    ReplyDelete