Sunday, September 30, 2012

Fist damn day in college

"This is just a dream! this is just a dream! this is just a goddamn dream!".

First day of school, the worst feeling ever! I don't know what to do and pretend it is just a bad dream but then my alarm clock wont stop ringing. I get out of my bed, crawl to the shower with a big frown on my face.

"Holy snap! what am I suppose to do now?!."
The question I have at the back of my mind at the first day of class. I feel so dumb because I don't really know what to expect in my new school. While I'm in the bus I started to compose a short speech on how am I gonna introduce myself in front of the whole class.

By the time my bus stopped in front of Southwestern College I started to breakdown! my knees started to shake! and my heart felt like a overheating piston engine!. After the bus door oppened, I instantly ran! not to my classroom but to find a restroom. Shortly after that I finally get inside my cassroom. By the time I just got my sanity back after telling myself that "I got this, it will be okay." then suddenly our professor told us to talk to our seatmate!. After that I forgot everything, all I remember is I was excited to go to school the next day.

To all freshmen who are reading this, you are called freshmen for a reason. don't look so haggard the first day of school stay fresh and everything will be alright. Just smile and say "hi" and I am sure that you will earn a friend.

5 comments:

  1. LOL! Your picture is great!! xD
    I feel yeah! I always have the worst feeling about the first day of school. It feels like time moved to fast then BAM! time to wake up early in the morning.

    Ugh, YES:
    "While I'm in the bus I started to compose a short Speech on how am I gonna introduce myself in front of the whole class"

    Don't you hate it when teacher do that?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems you were more nervous than anything? why were you so nervous? Is it the word new school, college that made you nervous?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah i kinda got traumatized because of the way people in my previous school neglect me you can check out my first post if you want to know well why am i so scared to go to school. :)

      Delete
  3. The simple way of making a new friend, good job :)
    "Just smile and say "hi" and I am sure that you will earn a friend."

    ReplyDelete
  4. this was such a good post!

    i kept wanting to read more and made me LOL!

    but im pretty sure you captured the true feeling of EVERY freshman in America

    ReplyDelete