Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The Assassin who became a normal college student

I stabbed Five people with a knife and it felt so good!

I grew up playing online games I tried to cut it off permanently but I just cant because its a part of me. Every time I play, I feel carefree which is an awesome feeling. It felt like I am all alone in my own universe of content and happiness.

I used to be a hardcore online gamer who has no life. My daily routine is wake up, grab a bag of chips, sit on the couch all day and play gun games online. Honestly, I feel that time tend to slow down when I am not playing. It became my dope and soon led to my downfall.



 I live in a cyber world called Call of Duty where I kill a bunch of people with a knife or throwing knife while they are armed with guns!(to humiliate them of course). Also, I like pissing other gamers by talking trash to them and make them rage over the microphone which is really really funny!.

This hobby has its big drawbacks: my school grades and weight started to plummet, my eyesight became worse and I stopped spending time with my friends.

When I started attending my classes in Southwestern college I started to learn to regulate my bad habit of gaming all day. Thanks to the lessons thought by my professors about self and procrastination I don't see gaming as a "NEED" anymore now I see it as a way to break away from stress and as a way to "TREAT" myself for working hard in school.

I also met real friends in school that helped me move on from being a gamer namely Mac Bilog, Jonathan Sison, Aldrich Raguine, Aaron Canacio, and Joshua Macias. We always eat or play sports like Basketball, Football and Volleyball after class.

If you are a gamer I bet you can relate to this. I hope you guys learn from my big mistake and balance your gaming time with everything because you have a great life out there, don't waste it in front of the monitor all day, live life the way it should be.





1 comment:

  1. Aye! Kenneth I like the video you chose because it reminds me of myself playing computer.What you wrote made me remember my life back in high school. Is that you on the video? I bet you can kill 10 straight kill in MW3.

    ReplyDelete